Thursday 26 August 2010

Moving Forward

Right now it's like I'm living inside a pressure cooker. So many things are happening with Life Just Is that I don't know where to begin... so for now it'll have to suffice to say that things are moving forward and the project is starting to gain momentum. If all goes to plan, next month we'll be holding a read-through on the script with the actors, which is something I'm very excited about. The idea is to get their input, scene-by-scene, and to talk more generally about the characters and their relationships. I will then write another (hopefully final) draft of the script off the back of these discussions. To prepare for this I've been breaking the script down moment-by-moment and looking over all my character notes.

In addition to the read-through prep, I've also been working on finding more crew members to join our team. At the moment everything is a whirlwind, so I don't want to say any more... but I hope we'll have more news soon.
- Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment