Wednesday 3 November 2010

And we're wrapped!


Yesterday we wrapped, finishing the shoot with a day of scenes in which Pete (Jack Gordon) is alone in his bedroom. It was a great way to end. Jack gave us some heart-wrenching moments, and the crew was all on top form. I think the shoot has been something of an emotional rollercoaster for all involved, but we got through it and we came in on time and on budget. It's going to be strange not being on set anymore, and I'll miss my cast and crew, but now is also an exciting time. After a couple of weeks off to get some distance from the shoot, I'll start looking through the footage and then work closely with Murat to get the best out of the footage we've got.

But before I get carried away talking about our postproduction plans, I'd like to take this opportunity to publicly thank all the cast and crew for their hard work. It's been an amazing experience and certainly one I'll never forget.
- Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment