Saturday 18 December 2010

The Supporting Cast

It recently occurred to me that although I've written at length about the casting process and the fantastic lead cast that we have, I've totally neglected to mention our equally fantastic supporting cast. In fact, they've been neglected to the extent that we've not even announced all their names on this blog. So that's something I'd like to rectify with this post! Without further ado, then, here they are:

Please click on photos for more info

Rachel Bright
Anna

Jason Croot
Walahfrid

Vanessa Govinden
Michelle

Andrew Hawley
Nick

Lachlan McCall
Lawrence

Joshua Osei
Vince

Niall Phillips
Ollie

Alix Wilton Regan
Zoe

Gillian Wisener
Beth

Anna Brook
Waitress

As you can see for yourself, they're an incredible group and I feel very lucky to have had such high quality performers supporting the main cast.
- Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment